The Forum for Interlending and Information Delivery (FIL) is an organisation for interlending and document supply personnel. It is run by a committee of elected members who are themselves involved in inter-library lending (ILL) and document supply. FIL was set up to enable library and information workers in this area to exchange ideas and views and also to raise the profile of this area of work nationally and internationally. FIL liaises with national bodies such as the BLDSC, CILIP and Conarls and raises areas of concern to ILL and document supply staff at national level. Membership of FIL is open to anyone involved in ILL & document supply. You can either join as a personal or institutional member.
- FIL@BL St Pancreas London. Monday 18th November 21st August 2019
- 16th IFLA ILDS Conference 21st August 2019
- Interlend 2019 Programme 17th April 2019
- Registration for Interlend 2019 is now closed. Many thanks. 26th March 2019
- Interlend 2019 – Sponsored Delegates 20th March 2019