The Forum for Interlending and Information Delivery (FIL) is an organisation for interlending and document supply personnel. It is run by a committee of elected members who are themselves involved in inter-library lending (ILL) and document supply. FIL was set up to enable library and information workers in this area to exchange ideas and views and also to raise the profile of this area of work nationally and internationally. FIL liaises with national bodies such as the BLDSC, CILIP and Conarls and raises areas of concern to ILL and document supply staff at national level. Membership of FIL is open to anyone involved in ILL & document supply. You can either join as a personal or institutional member.
- Booking for FIL Online February 2024 is now open! 24th January 2024
- FIL Online – February 2024 22nd December 2023
- Subscription fee for FIL membership is to be removed at the end of 2023 22nd December 2023
- Your chance to have a say 8th November 2023
- Booking for Interlend 2023 is now open! 8th June 2023