The Forum for Interlending and Information Delivery (FIL) is an organisation for interlending and document supply personnel. It is run by a committee of elected members who are themselves involved in inter-library lending (ILL) and document supply. FIL was set up to enable library and information workers in this area to exchange ideas and views and also to raise the profile of this area of work nationally and internationally. FIL liaises with national bodies such as the BLDSC, CILIP and Conarls and raises areas of concern to ILL and document supply staff at national level. Membership of FIL is open to anyone involved in ILL & document supply. You can either join as a personal or institutional member.
- Interlend 2021 – Do you want to be our sponsored delegate? 6th May 2021
- New for FIL 2021 – National Interlending Awards 6th May 2021
- Booking for Interlend 2021 is now closed 23rd April 2021
- FIL Online 2020 Presentations 16th December 2020
- FIL Online 2020 23rd October 2020