The Forum for Interlending and Information Delivery (FIL) is an organisation for interlending and document supply personnel. It is run by a committee of elected members who are themselves involved in inter-library lending (ILL) and document supply. FIL was set up to enable library and information workers in this area to exchange ideas and views and also to raise the profile of this area of work nationally and internationally. FIL liaises with national bodies such as the BLDSC, CILIP and Conarls and raises areas of concern to ILL and document supply staff at national level. Membership of FIL is open to anyone involved in ILL & document supply. You can either join as a personal or institutional member.
- New Resource Sharing Requesting Service to Support Libraries 24th April 2020
- INTERLEND 2020 Cancelled due to coronavirus (COVID-19) 17th March 2020
- Interlend 2020 Newcastle 22nd & 23rd June 2020 6th March 2020
- Dublin 2020 Sponsor 10th January 2020
- Interlend 2020: Copyright Conundrums and other things in the World of Interlending 10th January 2020