The Forum for Interlending and Information Delivery (FIL) is pleased to sponsor one library staff member who is a fully paid up member of FIL to attend the 16 IFLA ILDS Conference at the National Library of Technology in Prague, Czech Republic from 09 to 11 October 2019. The conference is entitled Beyond the Paywall: Resource Sharing in a Disruptive Ecosystem. For more information on this conference, please visit: https://ilds2019.org/
- The winning applicant will have a placed booked and paid for them at the conference by FIL.
- The winning applicant will be provided with a sponsorship towards the cost of reasonable travel and accommodation for the purpose and duration of the conference up to a maximum of £450
- The winning applicant will be responsible for booking their own travel and accommodation and the FIL Treasurer will reimburse them on presentation of valid receipts, after the conference.
- The sponsored attendee will be expected to produce a report on their experiences which will be published on the FIL website and also in the FIL Journal (and on occasion present their article at a FIL event). In this way the whole Interlending community can benefit from the delegate’s insight and reflections.
- Please note that there is an embargo of 1 year on the individual or institute that is awarded the bursary.
- The draw for the winner will take place on Wednesday 5th September 2019 and the winning applicant will be contacted by email
- The written report (1500 – 2000 words and pictures) for the FIL Journal must be submitted by 1st November 2019
Please submit applications for the FIL sponsorship by email, please to Jean Christopher, Chair of FIL: Jean.Christopher@LIVERPOOL.GOV.UK
by Tuesday 4th September 2019
For more information and news on Fil sponsorships please visit: FIL Sponsorship Page
Alternatively, follow & like…